The competition for the jobs has become more than ever. With the improved educational opportunities and easy accessibility of professional courses, everyone possesses a deserving candidature for a job. A candidate must identify his area of interest and its scope in the future for assuaging the pain of job hunting.
Here are the 10 best career tracks that have a good scope in the future. You can choose them in accordance with your interests.
1) Medical Field: There is no refuting the fact a person in the medical field will never run out of the job opportunities. If you doubt your caliber for becoming a specialist doctor, the nursing field is ameliorated with opportunities. With a master degree in nursing or a certification, you can be a part of medical industry.
2) Technology: This sector tops the list for the fastest growing sector. Engineers will never run out of jobs in the future. A person needs a bachelor degree to become a part of this demesne which is likely to grow by 45% in the next decade.
3) Finance: If a person is good with numbers, then coming 10 years will provide golden opportunities for him. Financial advisors, Actuaries, and Certified Accountants will have a growth of 18% over the next ten years. For making a reputable career in this field, one only requires a bachelor degree.
4) Education: With the accrual in the school and college enrollment, the need for professors has also increased multifold. There are many advantages associated with this job; flexibility, leisure, and no work pressure are a few of those. However, it’s a long road to make reputable college professor. A person needs at least a doctorate.
5) Technical Field: If you always had a mechanical mind, you can think of choosing this field. A certified diploma is enough to get into technical jobs. In the era of the internet and computers, no one will be jobs less if he is a technician.
6) Sales: sales are an integral part of any industry. From financial services to software companies all need sales executives. Apart from the basic pay, there are attractive incentives attached with this job. If you are good at handling high stress and pressure situations, it is an apt field for you.
7) Consulting: Companies always find ways to curtail their costs and consultants help them to do so. It is one industry with the most potential as the growth is likely to be double-digit in the coming years.
8) Engineering: There are many people with engineering degrees sitting jobless but for quality engineers, this field is enriched with golden opportunities. Engineers earn in six figures in a low pressure and high satisfaction job.
9) Management: Managerial jobs are available in every kind of organization. Along with the top management, the middle management promises better job opportunities and growth. The growth rate is expected to be 24% for the coming years.
10) Service: The business service sector is always laced with opportunities. Construction estimators, safety specialists, and environment health specialists are an important part of the business sector. The growth in this industry is likely to be 28%.
Analyzing the need and demand of the future market is imperative for choosing a good career path. A person’s area of interest and potential also play an important role in determining the same but with time necessary skills can be developed for a potential field.