More Questions Frequently Asked at Job Interviews
Even more questions. Hey, it can't hurt to be more prepared. Think through your answers and knock their socks off.
- Why did you choose to interview with our company?
- With what other companies are you interviewing?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What supervisory or leadership roles have you had?
- What have you learned in your past job experiences that you think would help you in the position you're applying for?
- Why do you feel we should hire someone with your background?
- What do you consider your most satisfying school or work experience? Your most disappointing?
- What do you want me to know about you that's not on your resume?
Go back to the original list of questions.