Balancing graduate school, your career, and your social life can be overwhelming, but it's completely manageable if you have the right tools. In this section you'll get advice for a successful graduate school experience, including tips on improving your time management skills, writing and defending your dissertation, and learning about organizations and groups that could enhance your graduate school experience.
- Organize Your Life: Top Online Tools for Grad Students
- Get Connected: How to Make the Most of Your Academic Relationships
- Getting Back into the Swing of Things: Returning to School
- Balancing Act: Finding Time for Life While Getting Your MBA
- Childcare and Graduate School
- Five Ways to Manage Your Time in Graduate School